To send a payment
1) Open the Cash App
2) Enter the amount
3) Tap Pay
4) Enter our $Cashtag which will be communicated to you.
5) Enter what the payment is for
6) Tap Pay
Important Cash App Notice:
CashApp Notice: We’ve had several complains from clients who tried to make payment via CashApp” CashApp warns the tag might be related to a Scam. We contact Cash Support and we are still to get a response from them. But what we understood after several attempts was that its a new security option. Where CashApp tries to warn clients when sending money above $50 to a cash tag which is not found in your contact list and you’ve never sent money to the person before. This is just to make sure you are sending to the right person.
Note: This is no red flag
We just want to reassure our clients, when you see this please proceed with the payment. We’ve had many calls about this and we decided to place it on our page so most of you can understand. Thank you.
To purchase bitcoin using your Cash App:
1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen.
2. Tap Bitcoin.
3. Press Buy.
4. Select an amount or tap … to enter a custom amount.
5. Enter your PIN and select Confirm.
How to send Bitcoin on Cash App?
1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App Home Screen
2. Tap Bitcoin
3. Tap enable on chain transactions
4. Choose send Bitcoin
5. Enter the amount and the recipient’s wallet address. You can also tap the icon in the top left corner of your screen to scan the QR code for the destination Bitcoin wallet address.
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY WITH ZELLE®
1. ACCESS ZELLE® Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app.
2. Pick a person to pay. Enter the preferred email address or U.S. mobile number of the recipient.
3. Choose the amount. Enter the amount to send.
4. Send payment then take a screenshot of the payment receipt and send to us for verification and confirmation.
On your iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
2. Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap first.
3. Enter the amount you want to send.
4. Tap Pay, then tap the send button
5. Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
1. Send money with Google Pay (Apple and Android)
2. Open the Google Pay app .
3. At the bottom right, tap Send.
4. At the bottom, tap +Sendor request.
5. Choose a contact.
6. Enter the amount.
7. Tap Send.
8. Confirm or change your payment method.
9. Tap Confirm & send.
For those using computer to send through Google pay
1. On your computer, go to pay.google.com.
2. Click Send or request money.
3. Click Send money.
4. Enter the amount you want to send.
5. Enter your recipient’s name, email address, or phone number.
6. Check that the amount and payment method are correct. You can also include a memo.
7. Click Send.
How to send money through PayPal using your account
1. Step 1: Start the payment.
2. Step 2: Select whether you’re making FAMILY AND FRIENDS
3. Choose payment as FAMILY AND FRIENDS
4. Step 3: Enter our recipient email(copy email and paste). Also request email from live chat customer service before making payment.
5. Step 4: Confirm the amount
6. Step 5: Hit confirm, and choose a funding source.
7. Step 6: Review the payment and you’re done.
8. Send a screenshot of the payment for verification and confirmation thanks.